- For the sporting guy who craves some order, the Cycling Bag is a marvel. Sturdy, glossy and classic in design, it’s the perfect way to keep those details in check. From medical kits to shaving bits, its inner pocket means it's ideal for the dude on the move. On your bike, son!
Cycling Wash Bag Reviews
- 26 June 2015
- Love This Smaller Bag – Not Too Big Or Too Small. A Wonderful Fathers Day Present.
- Some history regarding the photo. Being a cycling fan I couldn't help but do some investigating (ok, I Googled!)
'A Swiss rider leads British riders Ken Mitchell (centre) and Freddie Krebs during the ninth stage of the Tour de France, between Briancon and Monaco, 15th July 1955. This is the first tour in which a British team has participated. Original publication: Picture Post - 7908 - The Tour De France - pub. 30th July 1955'.Would you recommend it? : Yes
- 23 May 2014
- Who Are The Cyclists In The Photo?
- Great bag, but I am I intrigued, who are the three cyclists in the photo?
Would you recommend it? : Yes