CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
At catseyelondon.com we strive to meet and exceed your highest expectations both with every item we sell and the service we provide. We know that making a selection from screen only is no easy decision! Therefore, if after placing your order, you change your mind, or need to cancel or return your order for any reason, we will endeavour to make the process as simple, efficient and trouble free as we can.
We give full right of cancellation or return should you regret your purchase for any reason whatsoever.
As soon as you have placed your order online, it is sent electronically to our warehouse team to pick, pack and dispatch. We process your order as quickly as we can to ensure that you are never waiting unnecessarily to receive your eagerly anticipated package. If you wish to cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please call our customer care team on 08450 344556 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm GMT) or send an email to email@example.com
If we receive your cancellation request before the order has been packed by the warehouse team, we will cancel the order and send you an email to confirm; your card will not be charged. If the order has already been packed, it may not be possible to prevent it from being dispatched and charged, but you will still be able to return the order for a refund. If you have asked for a cancellation, we will always see if it’s possible and update you with the status of your order.
We accept returns from you at any time within 60 days of receipt provided that the returned goods are in the same condition and quantity as delivered by us.
• The original amount paid for the returned item(s) will be refunded when the return takes place within 60 days.
• Any shipping cost will be refunded when the entire order item(s) are returned.
• Refunds are made promptly to the original payment method.
We do not refund gift wrapping charges if your gift is unwanted or if you have changed your mind, but if your gift was damaged or faulty, we will gladly refund any gift wrapping charge. If you require a refund of gift wrapping charges, please contact our customer care team on 08450 344556 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm GMT) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer exchange of goods, but you are free to place a new order for a preferred item, safe in the knowledge that we will refund you for any returned items. If you wish to replace your returned items for a different item, we will process your new order as quickly as we can.
Taking Care of Your Returns
We never re-sell returned items unless they are in pristine brand new condition, including labels and packaging, but it saddens us to think of any Jellycat animal never finding a loving home. Also, we try to refund you for returns as quickly as possible after receiving them, which is much easier if we receive paperwork identifying the original order. We ask you to help us take care of returned items by following our tried and tested returns process.
The Returns Process
• Please do not remove the tickets showing the item name and safety information;
• Please return all original packaging;
• Please use the original mailing bag/box to return the item(s) to us and seal securely to keep the item(s) safe;
• Please use the supplied Royal Mail return label to send back the item(s) free of charge from within the UK;
• From outside the UK, please use the supplied address label;
• Please enclose the Returns Form in your package;
• Please mark the reason for returning on the Returns Form. We use the information to improve customer service;
• If you have misplaced the original paperwork, please write down the original order number and enclose with the package. This will help our Customer Care team identify which order should be refunded. Your order number is shown on any of the emails you have received from us.
• Remember to get a proof of delivery at the post office and keep it safe, just in case of any non arrival.
If you are not able to follow the returns process exactly, don’t worry, but it just may take a little longer to complete the refund whilst our Customer Care team identifies any missing information.
Gift Cards cannot be returned and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Cost of Returns Postage
We want to ensure the cost of any return to us is kept to a minimum for you. Therefore:
• If you are returning your whole order we will always refund the whole original delivery cost
• If you are returning only part of an order, the original delivery cost will not be refunded
• If you are returning a whole or partial order from UK you can use the Postage Paid label to return it at our expense
• If you are returning a whole or partial order from outside the UK, you will need to pay for the postage to the UK
• Refunds are made in the original payment method. If you paid by credit card, then only the same credit card will be refunded.
• After receiving your return, we will process your refund as quickly as possible, and send you an email to confirm.
• It will take a number of days for the refund to appear on your account, depending on the policy of the card issuing bank.
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with an order you have placed with us, please contact our Customer Care team:
Call us on 08450 344556 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm GMT). This is a standard number which will be charged at the normal, local, national or international rate according to where you are calling from.
E-mail us at email@example.com.
Write to us at Customer Care Team, Catseye, PO Box 18931, London, W14 0YF
(Please do not send product returns to this address. The returns address is: Catseye, Hanger 1, Withersfield Road, West Wickham, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4SF)